Dr. Pimple the Clarifying Lotion
A 90% natural ingredients SEPHORA COLLECTION lotion that works on reducing the appearance of blemishes from the 1st night thanks to its drying and exfoliating formula.
What it does:
The combined action of salicylic acid and AHA exfoliates the skin while the alcoholic solution and the powder dry out the application area. These actions help reduce the appearance of redness. The skin is smoother, more even and purified.
- Natural salicylic acid from the Gaultheria tree, known for its skin exfoliating properties.
- AHA, natural fruit acid from lemons and oranges, known for its skin exfoliating and smoothing properties.
Good for skin:
- 90% of the ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 10% mainly ensure the sensory appeal and good preservation of the product.
- Clinically proven skin tolerance.
- The glass jar is 100% recyclable (check locally)
- The cardboard comes from sustainable forests and is decorated with vegetable ink.
- This product is manufactured in France by a company with 160 employees, which limits its environmental impact thanks to the use of LED lighting and the gradual fitting of solar energy solutions.
How to use
Do not shake.
Using a cotton swab, take some powder and apply it on the imperfections.
Let dry overnight, and rinse with clear water in the morning.
Ingrediente : Aqua (Water) - Alcohol Denat. - CI 77947 (Zinc Oxide) - Isopropyl Alcohol - Glycerin - Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract - Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract - Salicylic Acid - Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract - Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract - CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) - Sodium Hydroxide - Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract.
Imagine a brand constantly searching for innovations and discoveries that improve your daily beauty! Makeup, accessories, skincare, Sephora Collection offers a plethora of exciting products, textures and colors. Our products, accessible and generous, are at the forefront of trends and always of quality. Be free to create your own looks and change them whenever you want!